Diabetes or higher blood sugar illness results because of the under performance of this hormone Insulin. Diabetes has made a worldwide concern as more and more individuals are being affected because of their erratic lifestyle personality and faulty eating habits. The older and the middle aged; no matter sex would be the worst victims of this disorder. Children also suffer from juvenile diabetes because of some congenital defect or obesity.
The hormone insulin is secreted in the Islets of Langerhans of the pancreas gland within our body. Under-production of the hormone contributes to incomplete metabolism of these carbohydrates, leading to high levels of glucose in blood. Extra sugar can also be expelled via the urine exerting pressure on the kidneys. Type 1 and Type 2 are the 2 sorts of Diabetes mainly known, where the latter is of frequent occurrence.
Diabetes can be identified from the following symptoms
1. Excessive thirst followed by regular urination
2. Surplus hunger
3. Fatigue and weakness
4. Disturbances in sleep
Home Remedies for Diabetes
Diabetes in the majority of the instances can’t be treated but can be kept under control by making some alterations from the diet and way of life. Vedda blood sugar remedy and few tested home remedies may have a considerable participation in controlling this disorder.
1. Drinking about 150 ml of bitter melon juice early morning in empty stomach regulates the blood glucose levels. Employing bitter melon as salads or at curries creates effective results in treating diabetes. Bitter melon stimulates the pancreas and enhances insulin production.
2. Soak approximately ten grams of fenugreek seeds in water immediately. Obtaining the mashed seeds alongside the water following morning is a great home remedy for Diabetes.
3. Drinking gooseberry juice and fresh peppermint juice, mixed in equal proportions early morning is successful for this particular therapy.
4. An individual may also eat a paste made by mixing equal amounts of dried gooseberry powder and garlic powder in a small honey.
5. Ingesting a decoction of blossom leaves in water also aids in combating this disease.